Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker will finally go face-to-face and toe-to-toe in their heavyweight title bout on Saturday night at the AO Arena in Manchester.
This 12 round heavyweight clash will take place on Saturday night after the original fight scheduled for London was postponed.
Bet365 – Bet £10 Get £50 in Free Bets – CLAIM HERE*
T&Cs: Open account offer. Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
But there’s also a big undercard ahead of the main event that sees the two heavyweights fight for the vacant WBO interim title.
Joyce v Parker Undercard
- MAIN EVENT: Joe Joyce v Joseph Parker – vacant WBO interim heavyweight title
- Amanda Serrano vs Sarah Mahfoud – for WBO, WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring lightweight titles
- Nathan Heaney vs Jack Flatley
- Michael Magnesi vs Anthony Cacace
- Ekow Essuman vs Samuel Antwi
- Mark Heffron vs Martin Ezequiel Bulacio
- Raven Chapman vs Jorgelina Guanini
- Amaar Akbar vs Karlo Wallace
- James Heneghan vs Rod Douglas Jnr
- Callum Thompson vs Delmar Thomas
- Tommy Fletcher vs Toni Visic
Joyce is the clear odds-on favourite but the bookies aren’t ruling out a big fight from Parker’s corner as he’s out to just 13/8 to win.
Parker is 6ft4 with a plethora of knockouts on his impressive record, 21 of his 30 victories have been through a KO, with most coming at the start of his career.
As he started to fight tougher and tougher opponents knockouts have reduced but against the type of boxers that just don’t get knocked down.
He’s recently gained huge wins over Andy Ruiz Jr and Derek Chisora, both by decision.
but Joyce boasts an unbeaten record of 14-0 and even at 37-years-old is still producing phenomenal performances at the highest level.
His reach dwarfs his opponent and has a far superior knockout rate too with 93% of his fights ending with his rival hitting the canvas.
Joe Joyce vs Joseph Parker fight odds
- Joe Joyce 1/2
- Joseph Parker 13/8
- Draw 16/1
Method of victory odds
- By KO, TKO or DQ: 3/1
- By Decision or Technical Decision: 13/10
- By KO, TKO or DQ: 5/1
- By Decision or Technical Decision: 7/2
92/1 bet builder: England to win, Kane and Scamacca to score, Maguire carded
THE GREAT ESCAPE
Italy v England: Bet £10 and get £50 in bonuses with BetVictor
Build a PYP of 4 legs on Italy v England, get 50% back in Free Bets if it loses
Bet £20 get it back as cash if it loses on the Nations League with Paddy Power
talkSPORT Friday racing tips: Daily picks from Newmarket and Worcester
Newmarket Cambridgeshire tips: Trillium, Tempus and Blackbeard feature in group
talkSPORT will broadcast the fight exclusively live and free to air.
Our coverage will get underway from 8pm.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream. You can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.