jetcityimage / Getty Images
Since its humble beginning in 1883, Kroger has grown from being a small regional grocery store to a national chain with more than 2,800 locations from coast to coast.
The company has become synonymous with quality foods at reasonable prices, and you can save even more with the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard, issued by U.S. Bank. But you might find the online account registration or login process somewhat confusing. Here’s what you need to do.
How to Log In to Your Kroger Credit Card Account From a Computer
If you haven’t already registered to manage your Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard online, now is the time to do so. The process is simple — follow these steps:
- Go to the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard home page.
- Click the “Login” button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the “Create a username and password” link.
- Enter your credit card number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click the “Continue” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password.
If you’ve already registered for online account management, follow these steps to log in to your account:
- Go to the Kroger credit card home page.
- Click the blue “Login” link.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click the blue “Log in” button, and you’re ready to manage your account.
If you get tired of typing your username every time you want to manage your account, click the empty square next to the words “Remember my username.” The system will autofill your username as long as you continue using the same device and don’t clear cookies from your system.
How to Log In to Your Kroger Credit Card Account From a Mobile Device
Although Kroger does have a mobile app that lets you shop and save on the go, it doesn’t offer any features for managing your credit card account. However, there is a way to access your account from your mobile phone or tablet. Here’s how you do it:
- Open your preferred web browser on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard webpage.
- Follow the steps above to log in as if you were using a desktop or laptop computer.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
There’s no shame in forgetting your username or password from time to time. Just about everyone is a victim of forgetfulness once in a while. If you’ve forgotten your login details, don’t worry. Just follow the steps below to regain access to your online account:
- Navigate to the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard home page.
- Click the “Login” link.
- Click the “Get login help” link underneath the form.
- If you’ve forgotten your password but remember your username, type your username into the field provided and follow the prompts to recover your password.
- If you don’t remember your username, click the “I don’t know my username” link.
- Decide if you’d like to complete the process with your phone number or email address.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- The website will send your username to you.
If you’re having trouble accessing your account online, you can reach out to U.S. Bank by calling 800-USBANKS.
What Are the Benefits of the Kroger Rewards Mastercard?
You can earn 5% cash back, up to $3,000 in purchases, on mobile wallet purchases, 2% cash back in Kroger stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases. There’s no annual fee. You’ll save an additional $0.55 per gallon when you redeem at least 100 Kroger Fuel Points at Kroger Fuel stations for the first year.
The Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard gives you multiple ways to spend, earn rewards and manage your account. For many people, the most convenient way to manage funds is online. If that sounds like you, follow the steps above to bring Kroger account management simplicity to your life.
Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard FAQSome of the most common questions about the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard include:
- What is the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard?
- The Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard is the store credit card for Kroger. Although you earn more rewards when you use the credit card in Kroger stores, you can use the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Can you use the Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard anywhere?
- Yes, as long as the merchant accepts Mastercard.
- What bank does Kroger Mastercard use?
- Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard accounts are issued by U.S. Bank.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 22, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.